Sunday, February 16, 2020

Chiang Rai Night Scenes

The Clock Tower by night; yes, it changes colors every few
seconds; I'll spare you the rest of the spectrum

Street decor

Our first night we dined at the nice Accha Fusion restaurant

I love restaurants that give you more than food


The other two nights I ate the at night market; soup bags for take-out; plastic
is out of favor in Thailand, except in the poor eateries


I opted for fried prawns, fish, and other such fare, one night; and then Tom Yum
Goong the other; perhaps my last Tom Yum in Thailand


Mostly seafood at this market

Many people were doing these pot things,
dipping things into them




























































Fried fare
























Dining area in the night market

Nicer dining area, with live entertainment

More of the market; Vicki is in there somewhere stimulating the local economy





No comments: