Thursday, April 4, 2013

Interlude: Priest Of High Tech

So we were resting outside the Cathedral of
Barcelona, wondering whether we'd regret
not paying the 6 or 8 euros admission fee,
when I saw this guy, possibly a priest,
priest re-enactor (we have seen such things),
or holy tour guide, synch-ing his tablet, his
smart phone, with God-knows-what-else;
note the earphones and mike, too; high
priest of tech?

























The Cathedral; Barcelona has long been
anti-Roman, despite being overwhelmingly
Catholic; so Gothic works here, as we'll see in
the next post; meanwhile I have resolved to
try a new strategy for getting into the higher-
priced churches: tell them I need to confess...
I really, really, need to confess...the Voices
demand that I confess, now (don't worry,
I have lots to confess)

























We are still processing this one; "no diving,
except off hotels"?

No comments: