Sunday, September 18, 2022

Gemaldegalerie, 3: The Out-Takes

"Really, Neptune, a conk shell for a condom?!
Not with me you won't!"

Happy Madonna and Bambino

Obviously has not yet gotten the memo about scourging, crucifixion,
etc.

"I drink and I know things; and I dance with dogs"

Yet another reason to prefer video to live poker

"Jesus of Nazareth, pleased to meet you" "Holy Shit! Boy howdy! Really?!
You're shittin' me" "No, I am The One" "Whoa! Let me get down
and grovel...would you like to be baptized?" "What would be the
point? I know Who I am" "Aw, come on man, it's my thing" "Well, if you insist..."


"How 'bout them apples?" or "A Disputation among Church
Doctors concerning Original Sin"

"How 'bout them apples?" or "A Disputation among Putti..."

"Come on, Mom, do I to have to limit your screen time?!"

"Well, Lord, we didn't mean it literally..."



1 comment:

Tawana said...

I hope you don't get struck by lightning!