Sunday, June 19, 2022

National Gallery and Covent Garden

We walked through a bit more of Fitzrovia en route to the National Gallery, a favorite we visited six or more times last summer. I had resolved to just enjoy it this time and not worry about documenting everything as I normally do. Surprisingly, I was able to adhere to my resolution. Fun to look at the all the Turners, et al., without worrying about composition, distortion, light, glare.... After the National Gallery, we ambled over to Covent Garden before returning back home.



At a nearby art gallery




Really? Together? That must have been fun!
Passing by Chinatown


Seriously, the only picture I took at the National Gallery; we just
wandered to see our many favorites; I know this museum pretty
well, by the way, and found it impossible to follow any of their
"art routes"; it's a maze within a labyrinth within a web; IMHO


Trafalgar


All decked out for the Jubilee, just a day or two away

Still processing this one...a false but interesting
dilemma?

We kept running into this guy and his lady friend;
famous? an actor?

Always a fun place


No comments: