Wednesday, December 6, 2017

Let's Go Bowlin', Dudes

We were the better part of a week in Knoxville with Marie and Norm and Stacey and the boys, James and Jason. Rather few pix, but some time for decompression for us and for family fun. Among the fun items were an afternoon bowling and a dinner at Blaze, whose pizzas, I swear, properly ordered, rival the better Italian pies. Thanks, once more, Norm and Marie, for the hospitality.
"So this was a valued, uh..." "Yeah, man, it really tied the room
together..." No one seemed to understand my rant...

Bowling one game was for me a wake-up call regarding loss of
arm strength, although I somehow managed to outscore the
rest; I passed on the second game...

At Blaze, photo by Norm; no, I am not seated: James is now 15
and 6'3""; Jason will be catching up soon; both very engaging
and able young men

1 comment:

Tawana said...

Wesley went to a bowling birthday party this past Saturday. The alley had a little metal ramp that the kids put their ball on, then gave it a shove, and it rolled down the lane. No lifting required! Maybe we could try that next time we go bowling...